Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Brand New Day, A Fresh New Start !!!



Almost like getting out of a Coma - I restart blogging today... Cant believe how long it has been since I last wrote...


I remember the first time I started blogging and told a friend about it, his initial reaction was - please dont blog like the guy who writes about how his toothpaste tastes great or the girl who writes about her new shoes... But then I thought to myself, is it not the very premise where blogging made an entry into the world wide web... As I figured later for myself, I had a tendancy to write a lot about philosophical and thought-provoking stuff... With this fresh new start I plan to write on a variety of topics, some real, some imaginary, some funny, some not so funny...


Its a new day, its a brand new day... Its a new start, its a fresh new start!


Blogosphere - here I come, again!!!

No comments: