Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sweetness...

out in the woods... i lay on the floor of mother earth... watching the starry night and the mighty skies... for a moment i think i am dreaming, as the only sound i hear is that of the birds chirping and the leaves swaying in thin air... i can still smell the sweet earthy smell all around me... i have no emails to worry about, no cell phones to attend to...

i look to my side, and find an angel with the sweetest of smiles... the one i'd been secretly praying to god, to have as my best buddy for life... being lost in her eyes, i now live in a different world, even more serene and calmer than the world around me... in the silence i hear a thousand words of truth, of love, of trust, of a promise... in this phase i slowly realize how blessed i am, to be in the company of my guardian angel...

while i know that the sun will soon rise, the stars will soon slide, the moments never set aside... i also know that i'm now ready... ready to take on anything... now that i have my angel by my side...

1 comment:

Sriram said...

Very Nice one.. Becomin a romantic, are we ??
So hows you man.. longtime..