Tuesday, February 07, 2006

a fresh start...

after a fun-filled and eventful January, 2006 kicks off in my blogoshere...

it is most often that we take resolutions for every new year... it is very often that we forget them.. it is quite often that we consciously skip it... it is often that we plan to get back to it in the near future... and it is hardly often that we follow it successfully...

one of the primary resolutions that i thought of for the year, is to accelerate this process of self-improvement, in multiple facets of my personality... true to its sense, am still seeking the link to the escallator... as vague as it sounds, i'm quite sure that the thing that gives me personal satisfaction, is on its way in the coming year... for me as well as my near and dear...

and this brings us to the most non-generic and self-centred blog post that i've typed in so far :) but the intent is, to get this blog alive again...

cheers and thanks for reading!

No comments: