Monday, November 21, 2005

today...

today i will NOT:

judge anyone, no matter what...
do anything expecting any returns...
have expectations...
complain...
be part of any gossip...
look down upon another person no matter what...
look away from someone who needs help...

today i will:

be thankful for what i am, where i am, and how i am...
think about, and be thankful to my parents...
give my 100% into everything that i do...
watch what i say, and be considerate...
make someone's day by merely being there when the need comes...
have a positive attitude and spread it around...
be humble...
break the habit and do something new and out of the routine...
get organized...
reflect on myself, and plan a revision of thoughts and actions, working toward a greater good...

2 comments:

Jyothsana Chandramohan said...

Is it "Today I will:" & "Today I will not" or
"From today I will:" & " From today I will not"??

Arvind M Venugopal said...

@bhavesh: very funny!

@j sea: Today = 'Today' - everyday!